How We Do It
Absence management is not about punishing employees who don’t come into work ...it's about helping your staff, communicating with them and making sure they are able to perform the tasks expected of them to the best of their ability and tackling any obstacles that could be preventing them from doing so. A good absence management plan will encourage and motivate your employees.
Return to Work Case Management
Well Working Matters provide consultation services to employers on strategies and interventions to help achieve the following objectives:
- Reduction in absence costs through a specialist education programme for HR and line managers
- Return to work coordination by acting as a central contact point for the returning worker, supervisors, health and safety representatives, shop stewards, external service providers and others involved in the stay in work or return to work process
- Assist in identifying and removing or diminishing barriers to return to work
- Facilitate changes to the job and work environment that will enable the employee to remain at work and able to fulfil their requirements wherever possible
- Reduce time lost through injuries and illnesses by working with employers and their stakeholders to develop and coordinate employer services to prevent time off work due to disability and promote early return to work.
- Provide services by telephone or in person by accredited return to work practitioners including regular management reports.
Organisational training - £400 per half day – 0900-1300 or 1300-1700 typically
Return to work coordination - £85 per hour. Please note travel costs will be added at £40 per hour plus any other associated subsistence costs agreed before work begins.
Full case fees can be agreed if preferred. However this should be paid prospectively or by negotiation.
If one of the above listed meetings has been booked and confirmed between WWM Ltd and the client/client’s line manager, the following cancellation policy will be implemented upon cancellation:
- 24 business hours prior to assessment date and time: 100% of the assessment fee will be charged plus all expenses already incurred for travel arrangements (flights, air tickets or hotels) and any report writing (typically 2 hours).
- 72 business hours prior to assessment date and time: 35% of the assessment fee plus all expenses already incurred for travel arrangements (flights, air tickets or hotels).